Asbestos Removal and Safe Handling Services: Why Professionals Should Do This Job?Blog | August 31st, 2017
When it comes time to demolishing a building or structure, it is not only advised to hire a demolition expert, but one that offers asbestos removal and safe handling services. Safety is the main reason for this, as asbestos is proven to be a hazardous material that can cause numerous health related problems, such as cancer, and non-cancerous respiratory diseases when fibres are inhaled that could cause cardiac failure, among other things.
With that said, typically experts are the ones who remove asbestos during demolition jobs, as the risk of exposure is too great for untrained and ill-equipped labourers. Asbestos removal should not be taken lightly, even when money can be saved by either hiring general labourers or the property owner themselves undertakes demolition of a building known to have asbestos material in the roofing, ceilings, or other areas.
Asbestos Removal and Safe Handling Services Should Always be Done by Professionals
There is no need to risk removing asbestos materials when there are professionals like Simcat Demolitions available to do it for you. It is not easy removing hazardous materials from a building properly – safely. Protective gear and specialised tests must be used during the removal process.
As a professional demolition company, Simcat will conceal the area to be demolished with plastic, so that no asbestos fibre are released into the air during the whole process, or until all asbestos material is safely removed. As contaminated material is removed, it is placed inside plastic bags for safe transporting to an authorised disposal site. Because of the dangers involved during removal, safety is always our first priority at Simcat.
Where is Asbestos Found?
Surprisingly, asbestos can be found in a number of places throughout old commercial buildings and homes. Some of the most common places asbestos materials are found are listed below:
- Furnace Ducts
- Roofing Materials
- Pipe Insulation
- Ceiling Materials
Simcat Demolition and Recycling Services
With over a decade of experience in the demolition industry, Simcat is a proven name you can trust with all things related to demolition, strip-out, hazardous waste management, including asbestos removal services. With Simcat’s excavators and a fully trained team of professionals, you can be assured that site excavation, demolition, asbestos removal, or the internal strip out of commercial buildings is thorough and completed to meet tight time lines.
If you want to hire the best demolishers in Melbourne that can handle the safe removal of asbestos from your building, then look no farther than Simcat Demolitions.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Basic Protocols for Insurance-Ordered Demolition Work in Victoria
- Three Important Steps in Total Site Clearing from Simcat Demolitions
- Watch Out for These Potential Telltale Signs to Avoid Unreliable Demolition Contractors
- Three Key Elements to Ensure Proper Control of Hazardous Energy in Demolition Projects
- Tips and Hacks to Ensure a Safe and Successful Demolition Process
- Potential Danger Signs in Demolition: Why Strict Adherence to Protocols Must Be Observed?
- The Importance of Risk Assessment and Management in Demolition and Removal Services
- Why Should You Check Your Demolition Contractor’s Environment Management Plan Before Hiring Them?
- An Overview of Remediation and Abatement Services and How Simcat Demolitions Can Help You
- How Simcat Demolition Professionals Handle Proper and Safe Recycling After Every Project